Monday, July 20, 2020

Public Figures






Paul Vallas was a guest on my public access TV show twenty years ago. Today Paul Vallas was on my podcast today. Paul is a good man, but like most public figures he has his critics. I don't do that type of show. Enjoy the show.




Marc Sims talks with Paul Vallas about how the COVID19 pandemic is impacting public education.
https://anchor.fm/marc-sims/episodes/The-Pandemic-Crisis-Continues-Paul-Vallas-eh0mse


Paul Gust Vallas (born June 10, 1953) is an American politician and former superintendent of the Bridgeport Public Schools and the Recovery School District of Louisiana, former CEO of both the School District of Philadelphia and the Chicago Public Schools, and a former budget director for the city of Chicago.









No comments:

Post a Comment

All Workers Deserve Better

  I drove for UBER for two years.  The pay was not great. I guess most jobs that don’t require high levels of skill or education don’t provi...